Date of the present Policy publication and its entrance into legal force: 01.01.2022.
Identity of data controller
The Data Controller of Your personal data is the FUNDACJA ROZWOJU PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI „TWÓJ STARTUP” with its registered office in Warsaw (address: ul. Żurawia 6/12, location 766, 00-503 Warsaw).
Purpose of processing
- In connection with services provided by “DGIM studio” – design services I.e. in order to conclude or perform a contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR), Your data will be stored until the contract has been performed;
- For marketing and promotion of products offered by the Fundacja Rozwoju Przedsiębiorczości „Twój Startup”, which are our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR). Your data will be processed until You object.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR), this purpose is related to the legal obligations of storing and processing of specific documents for the time specified in legal regulations, e.g.
- article 74 section 2 point 1-8 of Ustawa z 29.09.1994 r. o rachunkowości (Dz. U. z 2017 r. poz. 1858);
- article 8b section 3 in connection with article 9k of Ustawa z dnia 16.11.2000r. o przeciwdziałaniu praniu pieniędzy oraz finansowaniu terroryzmu (Dz. U. 2000 nr 116 poz. 1216);
- article 86 §1 and 2 of Ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. - Ordynacja podatkowa (Dz. U. 1997 nr 137 poz. 926).
- In order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR). The data will be processed until the claims expire
- In the event of consent, Your data will be processed within the limits and purpose indicated in the consent provided (basis from Article 6 (1) (a) of GDPR). The data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn
To conclude the contract, we require the data provided in the contract / order form (if You do not provide it, we will not conclude the contract / we will not complete the order). In addition, we can ask for optional data that does not affect the conclusion of the contract (if we do not receive it, we will not be able to, e.g. call the contact number).
During the term of the contract, we receive other data about You when providing services. The appearance of Your personal data with us is a consequence of the operation of our services that You use.
- Public authorities, to the extent that they do not receive data as part of a specific legal procedure;
- Entities that process Your personal data on behalf of the Foundation on the basis of a a data processing agreement (“processors”). These will include: Beneficiaries of Data Controller, IT specialists, archiving companies, entities providing banking and payment services, hosting companies;
- External data administrators (the so-called Parallel Data Controller, to whom the data is shared, e.g. legal advisors and lawyers, entities conducting courier or postal activities, entities purchasing receivables - if You do not pay our invoices on time),
- Recipients in a third country or international organization, i.e. Gooogle Inc. [Spec.RODO1] The basis for the transfer of Your data is your consent
Please be advised that Your data will not be subject to profiling, i.e. automated analysis of Your data and development of predictions about preferences or future behaviours (profiling means, e.g. in the case of marketing profiling, determining which offer You might be most interested in based on for Your earlier election).
- The right to access personal data processed by us(Article 15 of GDPR),
- The right to rectify entrusted personal data, including its correction (Article 16 of GDPR),
- The right to erase personal data from our systems, the so-called "right to be forgotten "- if You think there are no grounds for us to process Your data, You can request that we delete it (Article 17 of GDPR),
- The right to restrict processing of personal data - You can request that we limit the processing of personal data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with You, if we have incorrect data about You or we process them unreasonably; or You do not want us to remove them because You need them to determine, pursue or defend claims; or for the duration of the objection to data processing (Article 18 of GDPR),
- The right to data portability - You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. ".csv" format) personal data about You in whose possession we are under a contract or consent. You will have this right if You have data in electronic format - if You only have data in paper form, You will not be able to exercise this right. You can order us to send this data directly to another entity (Article 20 of GDPR),
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data - at any time You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of consent - article 7 section 3 of the Regulation. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent occurs by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to object - You can object to the processing of Your data if the basis for using the data is our legitimate interest - art. 21 of GDPR. In such a situation, after examining Your request, we will no longer be able to process the personal data covered by the opposition on this basis, unless we demonstrate the existence of legitimate grounds for data processing that is considered to prevail over Your interests, rights and freedoms.
- If in Your opinion the processing of personal data violates the provisions of GDPR, You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
If You need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise Your rights, please contact us at: email@example.com
The previous versions of this Policy: