Create designs in comics style in minutes!
We are glad to introduce you Comics creator. It’s super fun to use and with just a few minutes you can create eye-catching designs!
The Comics Creator is a superb design asset to have on hand to easily create any pop art style designs for your needs.
You don’t need to look for any additional objects to create your design. You can find ALL in one AI file!
You can create a woman portrait with different Emotions, Gestures, Hairstyles, Clothes, Accessories. Use different color modes.
Add some ready comics elements like speech bubbles and objects in comics style
Type text and apply graphics style to it.
And of course, choose a colorful background.
And the design is ready!
REQUIRED SOFTWARE TO USE THIS ASSET: Adobe Illustrator CC
ZIP archive contains:
- AI base vector file for the Comics creator
- EPS files for additional elements
- Thumbnails in JPG format
What included in the product:
- 9 hand gestures
- 3 accessories (glasses, and retro glasses, earrings)
- 5 hairstyles with different color modes
- 6 types of emotions: calm, surprised, smile, wink, laugh, scared
- 4 types of clothing: t-shirts, shirt, dress with different color modes
- 12 backgrounds
- 71 different elements in comics styles (bubbles, explosions, mouth, alarm clock, fist, rocket, button, dynamite, bomb, hammer)
- 15 backgrounds
- 24 text graphics styles
Please check the tutorial video, how to use the Comics creator: https://vimeo.com/305414790
Or read the short instructions:
For using the Comics creator, you should switch on some panels in Adobe illustrator.
1. Window – Layers
2. Windows – Symbols
3. Windows – Transform
4. Window - Graphic styles
For creating woman portrait, you just need to switch a few different layers with elements, using panel "Layers."
For adding some speech bubbles or elements, drag and drops it from the "Symbols" panel to your art-board.
If you want to apply graphics styles for a text:
- type the text
- make the size of the text 100px
- select the typed text
- click any graphics styles from the "Graphic styles" panel
Important: If you want to scale the text after applying graphics style without loss of quality, you must switch on “scale strokes and effects" and "transform both" in the "Transform" panel.
If you have any questions about this product or if you want to customize any illustrations, feel free to send us a message
Please check our licenses terms and use one of these for suit your needs:
Standard license terms
Extended license terms